are transnational alliances that will become the universities of the future, promoting European values and identity, and revolutionising the quality and competitiveness of European Higher Education.
The European University Alliance, EU4DUAL, (European Dual Studies University), was selected by European Commission as one of the four new projects to develop the European Universities initiative. The alliance uses transnational Dual Education, a model involving close collaboration between students, academics and business stakeholders, to help Europe address major societal challenges.
The challenges that include climate change, de-carbonisation, digitisation, etc. will pose in society in general and industry in particular and will shape a new landscape of work and profession. The unique profile of our institutions will play a very important role in addressing these challenges.
- Mondragon University (Spain), Coordinator,
- Savonia UAS (Finland),
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (Germany),
- FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH (Austria),
- ESTIA Institute of Technology (France),
- Neumann János Egyetem (Hungary),
- PAR University College (Croatia),
- Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (Malta) and
- Koszalin University of Technology (Poland).